BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Nov 7, 2020
Super bondage, strappado and torture for very sexy latina girl HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Young brunette with small naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with naked hot ass plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy, with big white vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for sexy model with naked breast in the large basement.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3011kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, strappado and torture for very sexy latina girl HD 1080p

Super bondage, strappado and hogtie for horny naked girl HD 1080p

Beautiful latina girl with naked shaved pussy, with naked boobs, with naked sexy body and with naked little ass plus man in blue pants. Her tied up with ropes - full body on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, hogtie, torture, strappado and domination for naked slavegirl with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 26:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3498kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, strappado and hogtie for horny naked girl HD 1080p

sandra70

Nov 7, 2020
Mona Wales

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Mona Wales - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer.
Genres: DSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob

It is time. Time for Mona Wales to to try a love BaRS show. She has proven her worth in some regular Sexuallybroken shoots, now it is time for the big leagues. There are only 12 live BaRS shows a year, and only the elite can hang. Mona can hang.
Mona thinks she needs to work on her deepthroat skills and we are more than happy to help her out. But we never promised to make it easy. We are going to put her on a sybian just to make it a bit more challenging.
Bound on top of a sybian while strapped into the blowjob machine, Mona is getting her training. The sybian does what it was designed to do, namely make her cum so hard she is reduced to a drooling mess.
It is the endless hard cock to the face that is what seals the deal. Deepthroat, drooling, bondage and relentless multiple orgasms. Mona is just a babbling bag of holes. Stay tuned. It only gets more intense from here on out...
Tags: Big Dick, Black Cock, Blonde Slave Training, Blow Job Machine, Deep Throat, Dirty Blonde Hair, Drool, Face Fucking, Interracial, Slave Bj Training, Small Tits, Smeared Makeup, Sybian

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 631.2 MB

Download Mona Wales

sandra70

Nov 7, 2020
CaptiveChrissy - Hooters Girl Torturously Tied & Tape Gagged

Studio: CaptiveChrissy
Genres: Bdsm

Chrissy enters her apartment after working her shift at the local Hooters, completely unaware that there is an intruder hiding inside, waiting for her to come home so he can finally have his way with her! He has been stalking her for some time now, so he is well prepared for this occasion. She turns to hang up her keys and purse and when she turns back the masked intruder is quickly approaching her with a white cloth! She screams but has no time to escape before she is pinned up against the wall with the cloth covering her nose and mouth, XXXX her to deeply breathe in the toxic fumes until her eyes roll back and she's XXXX, her limp body sliding down the wall to the floor.

Duration: 16:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps
Audio: 217kbps

File size: 721.7 MB

Download CaptiveChrissy - Hooters Girl Torturously Tied & Tape Gagged

sandra70

Nov 7, 2020
CaptiveChrissy - B&C Security Cam Footage

Bonus Update! Special thanks to Pinhook from FetLife for this clip of me chained up during our photo session! This was part of of my 'Board & Care' experience. During my voluntary weekend at Board & Care I had to be nude 24/7 and chained to my bed at night. I was allowed to keep my phone with me except for the 2 hours a day I spent in strict confinement. The first night I was not tired after such an exciting day. I noticed the security camera in the corner and knew that I was being watched. So instead of playing on my phone I slowly run my bound hands all over my naked body to tease him, seductively struggling while locked in my shackles and chains, trying to convince whoever is watching to please come play with me!

Duration: 4:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5829kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 188.9 MB

Download CaptiveChrissy - B&C Security Cam Footage

sandra70

Nov 7, 2020
Jasmine

Genres: Bondage, Punish, Hardcore

Ebony slave Jasmine Tied up submission and extreme sex action.

Duration: 34:19
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1964kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 525.9 MB

Download Jasmine

sandra70

Nov 7, 2020
The Process

Now secreted in unsuspecting August's (Lydia Lyles) apartment, she is set upon by April (Natasha Flade). No time for gloating, because Summer (Miranda Capulet) makes them a twosome in rope. Blue (Quinn K.), an ally of April, rushes in to assist, handcuffing Summer and August to the radiator.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:04:59
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1341kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 689.1 MB

Download The Process

sandra70

Nov 7, 2020
Teen bondage casting

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Roped, Tied

Sexy Teen bondage casting, first tiem ball gags and roped on sofa.

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1928kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 253.5 MB

Download Teen bondage casting

sandra70

Nov 7, 2020
CaptiveChrissy - Star Witness Gone Missing

Chrissy Marie is a star witness in a very high profile criminal case and today is her big day in court. Fresh out of the shower with just a towel wrapped around, she unsuspectingly exits the bathroom and goes to check her phone only to be grabbed behind and handgagged by a man who broke into her hotel room! He has been hired to make sure that Chrissy won't be making it any where near the court house today! He rips off her towel and gropes her naked body as she struggles and pleads with the man to let her go.

Duration: 5:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5720kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 244.6 MB

Download CaptiveChrissy - Star Witness Gone Missing

sandra70

Nov 7, 2020
Fist Galerie

In a gallery erotic pictures are shown. The attractive gallery owner and the pictures completely from pain desire move a young guest into trance

Duration: 1:27:13
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1364kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 997.2 MB

Download Fist Galerie

sandra70

Nov 7, 2020
Mia Smiles, Ryan Moore, Vandelia.

Continuing the punish.masters Ryan, Max and Aaron take out their frustrations on our beautiful and sexy slaves. Spanking, whipping, bondage, choking, restraints as well as deep-throat fucking.another dominating volume in this series!

Duration: 1:15:30
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1121kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 697.9 MB

Download Mia Smiles, Ryan Moore, Vandelia.

sandra70

Nov 7, 2020
Webcam Tape Challenge

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Chrissy Marie bondage model, extreme taped cam show action.

Duration: 13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6298kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 620.5 MB

Download Webcam Tape Challenge

sandra70

Nov 7, 2020
Kay Kardia Kardiac Bonds

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Kay Kardia looks like she could use some fun. Something about her just screams, "tie me up, fuck me up, and make me cum." We've never let an invitation like that go unanswered, and damned if we're going to start now. We'll even take it a step further and really blow her mind.
Orgasms are always better after a little bit of pain. Pretty much every girl agrees on that. But we've got something that so few even try. We hang this hot piece of ass upside down like she is a piece of meat and start going to town on her pierced clit with a strong little vibrator.
She finishes fast, but we don't. A few orgasms are never the end when it comes to this kind of party. We want to see her scream and cream a few more times so there is going to be a hell of whipping in her future. Her pussy is literally glistening it is so wet. And like we said. We don't let any invitation go unanswered.

Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Kay Kardia Kardiac Bonds

sandra70

Nov 7, 2020
New Girl Elin Flame

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Elin Flame is a smart, determined and not modest young lady. She writes on her twitterthat she has a perfect body. For that matter.... she's right about it.
The flexible Elin is the first girl who managed to shock her clit electrically.
My favorite is the practice of doing what I want with the model for 12 minutes. She doesn't know what I'm going to do with her.

Duration: 47:33
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 831kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 333.9 MB

Download New Girl Elin Flame

sandra70

Nov 7, 2020
Bad Date

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Toys, Blowjob, Bondage Sex, Forced Orgasms, Vibrator, Blowjob, Cumshot

Juliette lays on her bed and checks her messages. She is happy because she has contact with a guy and he wants a blind date. Not in a cinema or restaurant. He wants a blind date in the forest. Later she goes in a sexy dress and a picnic rug through the forest. The guy isn't there. So she waits for him and sits on the rug in the sun. After a while a man arrives. It is the guy from the internet. Juliette is surprised. He has no picnic basket only a bag. He wants to show her something and Juliette is prying what he has for her. Maybe a present? No, only some black high heels and a leather outfit. Juliette is irritated. The man says that she has a beautiful body. So Juliette takes off dress and bra and takes on the leather mini skirt and the leather corsage. The man touches her body and asks for a blowjob. That is too much for Juliette. She will call a friend and she will go home now. The man says that is was only a joke but Juliette will not stay longer. She bends over to her dress for searching the mobile and the man strikes her down. He touches her body and connects ropes to her wrists. He carries her over to some trees and slaps her face and ties her between two trees. He puts on her high heels and gags her with a ball gag. He asks again for a blowjob but Juliette won't give him a blowjob. So he takes a bough and strikes her body and ass. After a while Juliette agrees and he looses the ropes from the tree. He ties her wrists behind her back and Juliette gets also a ropes around her waist and pussy. He pushes her to the picnic rug. Time for the blowjob. He cums on her face. He laughs about Juliette. Unbelievable how much women agree to a blind date and he can do what he wants with them. He goes away and Juliette will never do again a blind date.

Duration: 34:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4270kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bad Date

sandra70

Nov 7, 2020
She loves Pain

Starts with women kneeling on cushion naked except for cuffs and hood. She has nice breasts and has a good shape. Guy starts feeling her, then light cane use, nipple chain thing goes on, move to bed like thing, blowjob, fucked, harder caning, cuffed standing to wall facing into room, picked up and fucked while still cuffed to wall, facing wall and cuffed gets paddled, her ass looks very red by know, uncuffed and kneeling with back against wall gives final bj.

Duration: 56:35
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1441kbps

File size: 660.7 MB

Download She loves Pain

sandra70

Nov 7, 2020
Jessyxa Wilson

Genres: Bondage, Punish, Hardcore

Blonde slave Jessyxa Wilson, extreme spanking tied and defenseless sex.

Duration: 29:37
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2662kbps

File size: 605.3 MB

Download Jessyxa Wilson

sandra70

Nov 7, 2020
Cards of Pain - vol. 8

We invited Darcia for the eights episode of the regular Cards of Pain game. 6 months earlier she debuted as a domina in Linda's Special Rules COP game, when she abused her domina role to hurt Linda more than we intended. So this time Darcia will get an extra punishment for that some time during the game. (from special guest star Linda).

Duration: 1:02:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1500kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 749.0 MB

Download Cards of Pain - vol. 8

sandra70

Nov 7, 2020
Caught In Self Bondage

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Slave model Chrissy Marie Self bondage ad torture extreme action.

Duration: 12:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5830kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 544.8 MB

Download Caught In Self Bondage

sandra70

Nov 7, 2020
CaptiveChrissy - Polling Predicament

Master Matt does not agree with Chrissy's political views so he came up with a grand plan to make sure she wouldn't have a chance to cast her vote on election day, helping ensure his preferred candidate will win! Chrissy was dressed for the occasion on her way out the door when Master Matt snuck up on her and started tying her up with rope! She realized what he was up to and was yelling angrily so he cleave gagged her to keep her quiet then left her hogtied on the living room floor!

Duration: 12:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6567kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 626.8 MB

Download CaptiveChrissy - Polling Predicament